Hi! I'm Laura and I'm so happy you're here.
* * *
- An art school graduate and lover of visuals, I picked up a camera six years ago and fell in love with photography. I specifically started my journey by doing "fine art" photography and to this day I still feel that this flows into my client work. The colors, details, and deep connection within images is something I'm very passionate about.
- I currently live in Brooklyn with my fiancé, Janusz! We've been together for over four years and are so excited to be planning our own wedding day.
- Cat mama to Luna, a seven-year old Calico (who I'm pretty obsessed with!)
- General life enthusiast.
- Nature lover.
- Book reader.
- Binge-watcher of The Office.
- Enthusiastic about traveling and learning new cultures.
...I'd say that about sums me up!
Passionate about capturing your moments in the most genuine and fun way possible! I'm a photographer for the laid-back bride, the adventurous types, and offbeat couples who stray away from ultra-traditional and really want their own unique style to be showcased. I focus more on love connections, emotions, and capturing the feeling of your day! My aesthetic is very much "fly on the wall" photojournalistic with some amazing editorial-style portraits thrown into the mix. I love working with clients who are having joyful intimate weddings, elopements, family/kid sessions, and anything in between.
My way of working creates raw, personalized images that will provoke a range of emotions. My hand-edited photos can be described as timeless, natural, artistic, and romantic. I strive for an authentic truly 'you' feeling with every gallery that's delivered.
Building a mutually respectful relationship with my clients is very important to me. Everything flows from there. I always want to get to know you and your story, because it truly is one of a kind!
Now tell me a little about yourself in the contact form below!
* * *
I have been fortunate to have worked with some amazing clients whose photos were featured in multiple online and print publications like Cake and Lace, Carats & Cake, Ruffled, NPR, Elegant Magazine, The Guardian, among others. To see all published work please visit my PRESS page.