Hi! I'm Laura and I'm so happy you're here.
* * *
- I picked up a camera 6 years ago and fell in love with the world of photography! I specifically started my journey by doing "fine art" photography and to this day I still feel that this flows into my commercial work. The colors, details, and deep connection within images is something I'm very passionate about
- Cat mom to Luna, a 7-year old Calico (who I'm pretty obsessed with!)
- General life enthusiast
- Nature lover
- Book reader
- Binge-watcher of The Office
- Enthusiastic about traveling and learning new cultures
- Enjoy meeting new people and making friends!
...I'd say that about sums it up!
I'm a photographer for the adventurous couple, the laid-back bride, the person who strays away from ultra-traditional and really wants their own unique style to be showcased. I focus more on love connections, emotions, and capturing the feeling of your day! My style is very much "fly on the wall" photojournalistic with some amazing editorial-style portraits thrown into the mix. I love working with clients that range from weddings, couples, to families and kids.
A few words used to describe my aesthetic are: timeless, moody, romantic, and soft. At my core I am a fine art photographer and I am especially drawn to images that have a vintage, film-like quality.
I always want to get to know you and your story, because it truly is one of a kind!
Now tell me a little about yourself in the contact form below!
* * *