Hi! I'm Laura and I'm so happy you're here.
* * *
- I picked up a camera 6 years ago and fell in love with it! I specifically started my journey by doing "fine art" photography and to this day I still feel that this flows into my client work. The colors, details, and deep connection within images is something I'm very passionate about.
- I currently live in Brooklyn with my Fiancé Janusz! We've been together for over four years and are so excited to be planning our own wedding day.
- Cat mama to Luna, a 7-year old Calico (who I'm pretty obsessed with!)
- General life enthusiast.
- Nature lover.
- Book reader.
- Binge-watcher of The Office.
- Enthusiastic about traveling and learning new cultures.
...I'd say that about sums it up!
I'm a photographer for the adventurous, the laid-back bride, the offbeat couple who strays away from ultra-traditional and really wants their own unique style to be showcased. I focus more on love connections, emotions, and capturing the feeling of your day! My style is very much "fly on the wall" photojournalistic with some amazing editorial-style portraits thrown into the mix. I love working with clients who are having joyful intimate weddings, elopements, family/kid sessions, and anything in between...keeping things fun + practical!
My way of working creates raw, personalized images that will provoke a range of emotions. My hand-edited photos can be described as timeless, romantic, and soft. I strive for an authentic and truly 'you' feeling with every gallery that's delivered.
Building a mutually respectful relationship with my clients is very important to me. Everything flows from there. I always want to get to know you and your story, because it truly is one of a kind!
Now tell me a little about yourself in the contact form below!
* * *