Wedding Client Timeline
Before the wedding:
- You reach out and I'll check on my calendar to see if I'm available for your date.
- We meet for a coffee (or wine!), get to know each other a little, discuss your wedding day and go over different package options.
- You pick out which package you would like best, you can also decide at this point if you'd like to add on an engagement session. You sign the wedding contract, pay the deposit, and we're all set!
- If you did want to do an engagement session, the images will be uploaded to a personal gallery for viewing, downloading, ordering, and sharing with friends & family 2-3 weeks after the session.
- 90 days before the wedding, I send over a few helpful forms to fill out (such as a questionnaire.) You can begin filling these out to the best of your ability and reach out any point if you have questions for me. Filling these out will help to initiate a general timeline for how the day will look.
- About 2 weeks before the wedding, I will follow up with you to receive the completed forms/timeline for the day. This will give me all of the specific details needed to know for the day of the wedding. Please note that a final timeline is mandatory for me to shoot your wedding. If you have a day of coordinator and prefer them to fill it out - that is no problem and you can put me in contact with them!
- At this time I will also send over your FINAL INVOICE to be paid before the big day, although you are also welcome to reach out and pay this balance at any time before I send over the invoice.
Day of the wedding:
- Enjoy your special day! I'll be there to capture all the memories.
After the wedding:
- 1-2 weeks after your wedding, I send over a few highlights from the day just to hold you over!
- 4-8 weeks after the wedding, I will upload the edited images to your online gallery.
- If you choose to order an album, the design will be sent over for you to review about 4-6 weeks after you choose the style. Final delivery is typically 3-6 weeks after the design is completed and the order is placed.