Wedding Client Timeline
Before the wedding:
- You reach out and I'll check on my calendar to see if I'm available for your date.
- We meet for a coffee (or wine!) & get to know each other a little, discuss your wedding day and go over different package options.
- We pick out the package most suited to your needs, you can also decide at this point if you'd like to add on an engagement session. You sign the wedding contract, pay the deposit, and I'm all yours!
- If you did want to do an engagement session the images will be uploaded to a personal gallery for viewing, downloading, ordering, and sharing within 3 weeks after the session.
- 6-8 weeks days before the wedding, I send over a few helpful forms to fill out (such as a questionnaire.) You can begin filling these out to the best of your ability and reach out any point if you have questions for me. Filling these out will help to initiate a general timeline for how the day will look.
- Before your wedding I will follow up with you to receive the completed forms/timeline. This will give me all of the specific details needed to know for the day of the wedding. If you have a coordinator and prefer them to fill it out, that is no problem and you can put me in contact with them!
Day of the wedding:
- Enjoy your big day! I'll be there to capture all the important moments.
After the wedding:
- 1-2 weeks after your wedding, I send over a few highlights ("sneak peaks") from the day just to hold you over!
- 4-8 weeks after the wedding, I will upload the edited images to your online gallery.
- If you choose to order an album, the design will be sent over for you to review about 4-6 weeks after we begin the process. Final delivery is typically 3-6 weeks after the order is placed.